Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rain Chains









Aren't these rain chains just the coolest?  I wonder what they would sound like on a day like today with constant slow rain.  I think if I had them I would run them into rain barrels or maybe some recycled wine barrels.  Anyway, not like this house needs them to qualify as incredibly cool.  Every time I look at these pictures I see something new.  Check out the placement of the front door knocker- I love it!

By the way, I would love to give credit to the person that took these pictures as well as the owner of the house- if I only knew their names.  I saved thesm from a blog a very long time ago and, of course, didn't save any references.

If you're in Virginia today, you should curl up with a book and a blanket and plan on making soup for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinkin?