Sunday, December 06, 2009

All I Want for Christmas

My Christmas List
...a few needed (slippers, pajamas) and a few wanted (Toms, french press). 

I'd love to make a set of gifts we're giving, but that would spoil the surprise for a few people (Donnelle?).  On the other hand, it would certainly help me in the image department (nothing like an online Christmas list to make one look greedy).

But seriously, all I really want for Christmas is to spend time with our families.  Luckily we'll get to see Matt and Suzanne before we leave to spend Christmas in Kansas with my family.  From there, we plan to fly to California for a couple days to see my Grandparents.  Grandma Maryann was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer a couple months ago with only a couple months to live.  And if it wasn't my desire (sometimes begrudging desire) that God's perfect will be done, I would say that all I want for Christmas is a chance to see her again in this life.









No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinkin?