Friday, November 05, 2010

Cabin Living 2



On to the living room... which is pretty self explanatory, but for fun I made a little diagram in paint.  Can you even read the tags?  :)  Whatever.  I know I can't fool you into thinking I'm any kind of professional.  But it's fun to try.

The blue and cream basketweave fabric would be used to make a couple more throw pillows.  The antler bowl and books are for the coffee table.  A glass lamp table lamp on either end of the console behind the sofa and the wheatgrass in between.  That's it.

Oops.  Just saw that I forgot to mark the three little lines at the bottom of the diagram.  They are windows.


Mixing styles is harder than I thought.  Especially when rooms are open to each other.  I'm not entirely sure I got the mix right on this one, but I think I'd be willing to try it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinkin?