Friday, November 30, 2012

This Is...

Read this slowly to get the full effect, ok?  Slowly!

But me he caught - reached all the way from sky to sea;
He pulled me out of that ocean of hate,
that enemy chaos, the void in which I was drowning...
He stood me up on a wide-open field;
I stood there saved - surprised to be loved!

God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him...
Now I'm alert to God's ways; I don't take God for granted.
Every day I review the ways he works; I try not to miss a trick.
I feel put back together, and I'm watching my step.
God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes...

What a God!
His road stretches straight and smooth.
Every God-direction is road-tested.
Everyone who runs toward him
Makes it.

Taken from The Message, Psalms 18

These are some of my favorite verses. Ever. Especially the first section.  So poetic.  If I could plaster it all over my walls, I would.

This is radiance from ruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinkin?