Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Favorite Artist

 
"Glory to God, glory to God.  This is how emptiness sings."
 
Have you ever heard of Christa Wells?  I never had until I followed the link to her site from a church in Raleigh.  In May, this church is hosting Jen Hatmaker as speaker and Christa Wells as music leader.
 
After listening to the playlist on her website for literally an entire day, I'm just as excited to hear her music in real life as I am to meet Jen.  Seriously, if you have a chance, hop over and have a listen.  It's worth it.
 
Christa wrote "Held" recorded by Natalie Grant and "Need You Now (How Many Times)" recorded by Plumb.  One of my favorite lines is from her song "All That You Need".
 
"There's no way to earn what you've already got.
There's nothing to loose when you're loved from the start."
 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
ps.  If you're interested in going to Raleigh in May, let me know!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your visit and comment on my blog today. Excited to find you and look forward to exploring your blog!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What'cha thinkin?