Friday, October 16, 2009

Front Door Makeover

Before:


After: 


Closeup Before:


Closeup after one coat:


Closeup After:


After presenting David with the "blue door" idea every other day for several weeks, he finally realized I was serious.  Typically my ideas come and go like the wind, so I don't blame him for putting me off.  But I'll have to say, I'm glad this one stuck.  It was definitely worth the effort and I like how the color is a fresh take on traditional.  I can't claim credit for the "blue" idea though.  Jennifer from Newlywed Diaries posted a couple pictures of blue doors back in February and after googling "blue door" images I was sold.

Sherwin Williams Deep Sea Dive Exterior Satin- $15
Ikea Mat- $12
Wheat Wreath- gift from my mom!
Lowes House Numbers- (something like) $4-$5 each

Total:  $42



1 comment:

  1. So when exactly were you going to let me know? Huh? I am pumped you've got a blog!

    ReplyDelete

What'cha thinkin?