- to focus each day on some small part of God's grace to me (with the end goal in mind of extending that same grace to people around me)
- to worry less about what people think (about me, my house, my marriage, my spiritual life) and more about what God thinks
- to keep working on communicating with my husband (rather than clamming up and employing the silent treatment)
- to continue purging our house of stuff we don't need or absolutely love
- to steadily work on finishing one room of our house at a time, within the hubby's budget and to the best condition that resources allow
This year I will focus on the DO-ABLE!