Monday, November 30, 2009

Candles Anyone?

These 23 pillar candles have been living in my closet for 2 years.  It's time they find a place where they can serve a purpose in the world- like maybe your upcoming holiday party?  Or wedding?  Scroll down for more details!

22 used/ 1 new
3 of them have some wax drippings- easily cleaned off with a knife and microfiber cloth.
I've put them in the front on the right side.


Burned for approx 4 hours at our wedding reception in 07 and have been in storage since.


Dark Red
Mulberry Scent


3" x 9"
Purchased at Hobby Lobby for $4.99 a piece.


 Let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested!  It would be nice to pocket a little cash, but I'm more excited about getting them out of my closet and into the hands of someone who can use them!  I'll consider any offer and would be happy to deliver them to your door if you live fairly close.  :)

If there's no response in a couple weeks, maybe I can find a nonprofit in the area that needs some candles for a holiday party.  It's always fun to donate to a good cause!  Let me know if you have any suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinkin you could tie a ribbon and a tag around them with scripture about letting your light shine and pass them out this weekend when we go to Dickens.... I really hope you two are going!

    ReplyDelete

What'cha thinkin?