Monday, June 11, 2012

Rattan + Gingham

Remember these chairs? Y'all were so smart to advise that I go with the gingham. lol.



Two problems:  
  • perpetual cat hair
  • fabric thats advertised as "outdoor" but fades in just a few weeks
To fix the cat hair problem, I've ordered a bit more and am making little slipcovers.  The covers can be pulled back when I want to sit outside without worrying about having a hairy butt when I get up.  Not sure how much trouble I'm going to go to yet though.  As for the fade problem... I'm not going to worry about it.  But I probably won't trust myself to buy outdoor fabric online anymore unless it is a well known brand like Sunbrella or something.  But even faded, I'm sold on the buffalo check!

ps. That white ceramic stool is not a permanent fixture on the porch.  I'm no stylist, but I thought it might look cute there for a picture.  Would love to have a metal bistro table to put in its place.  Patience, patience.



1 comment:

What'cha thinkin?